How to Make a Unicorn Cheesecake
If you love all things unicorns, you will love this recipe! I was so excited to make it and the end result was simply amazing.
I’m not going to pretend that I came up with this recipe because I didn’t. In fact, to make my Unicorn Cheesecake, I used two different recipes. Now why would I use two different recipes? Because they were prepared differently. While one of them didn’t bake, the other one did bake the Cheesecake causing it to be ready in just a few hours.
If you are anything like me in the sense that you want it now, then try this recipe for faster results.
- 2 8 oz blocks cream cheese, softened
- pink, yellow, green, blue, and purple food coloring
- 1 store-bought graham cracker crust
- Sprinkles, for decorating
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 c. heavy cream
- Whipped cream, for serving
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven 325°F
- In a large bowl beat Cream Cheese and Sugar for 3 minutes, until it is smooth and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, salt and heavy cream. Beat on medium until smooth (2-3 minutes). Add in 1 egg at a time, beating between each egg.
- Divide the mixture into 4 bowls and add different food coloring into each bowl.
- Add spoonfuls of the different color mixture to the graham cracker crust, changing colors until all of the mixture has been used up.
- Make sure to use a stick or fork to mix the colors in the graham cracker to make it look more magical
- Place the cheesecake pan into a roasting dish and fill the roasting dish (or whatever you are using) with boiling water.
- Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until set (it should still jiggle slightly 2 inches from the edge)
- Turn off the oven and keep the oven door ajar to let the cake cool (leave it in for at least an hour) – This helps keep the cheesecake crack free.
- Cover the cheesecake and refrigerate for 4 hours (I did mine for 2 hours and it came out great!)
- Serve with whipped cream and sprinkles